Hazard Management Systems
A Hazard Management System is a PC-based software for operating, collecting and managing data of connected sub-systems.
A sophisticated user and access rights administration manages specific rights for data access and for the operation of sub-systems including automatic structuring of messages within the Hazard Management System. Various installations can thus be integrated into a uniform user surface, such as e.g.
- Fire Alarm Systems
- Public Address and Voice Alarm Systems
- Call systems
- Intruder alarm systems
- Access control
- Emergency door control
- Escape route control
The system offers additional features for building evacuation, other systems control and data management. Also included are functional displays of alarm-, notification- and escalation scenarios as well as user-, time-, event- and program-driven interactions of the connected sub-systems.
On top of building layout screenshots, charts and workflows a Hazard Management System provides supplementary output channels for email, sms or print (e.g. for fire brigade route cards) in order to better visualize alarms, messages and all sorts of other relevant information.
Customer benefits are
- Individual products are united in one system
- An event in one system causes a reaction in another
- Only one interface
- Multifunctional use of individual components reduces costs on material and maintenance
- One training workshop is required for the control of all systems
- Continuous development of features and functionalities as well as adjustment of interfaces to other Life Safety products from ESSER by Honeywell